Love Florida but Hate Hurricanes?
WE PROTECT YOU AT HIDDEN CREEK
- Two story steel-reinforced concrete block construction.
- Steel-strapped hip roofs, the most secure style for high winds.
- Secondary water barrier protects from water intrusion through the roof.
- Foam-sealed attic discourages water intrusion.
- Impact windows eliminate the need for shutters.
- Out-swing impact exterior doors add structural integrity and waterproofing.
- Garage doors rated for 175 MPH winds, well above code.
- Floor elevations are 19 feet, exceeding federal flood requirement of 12 feet.
- Buildings are designed for wind resistance by a top structural engineering firm.
These features and benefits lower the cost of structural insurance to your homeowners association.